Friday, March 9, 2007

New Store!!


So, I was a little tired of the pre-fab look, although it was a truly great store (and pre-fab), I felt it lacked the special personal touch that one's own store has from when it's built by yourself, such as my original store.

I set out on a 22 hour long building spree (yes it was split over two days) of non-stop work. The end result is amazing. Not only do I now once again have the self-gratification that comes from saying "I did that" but the compliments I have gotten surrounding it's finish, style and uniqueness have been great. Thank you all!

I have also joined up with the SLRFL Team "Shopaholics for a Cause" lead by an awesome designer; Shai Delacroix. I have placed kiosks in front of my store as well as at ManHunt Mall's information center. I feel it's important to participate in such a great cause. More information can be found on their site at: http://slrfl.org/