Thursday, January 4, 2007

Hmmm... So I started a blog.

Yup, now what do I do, LMAO? I guess I'll just put some stuff in here from time to time so you all know what's up. Does everyone start their blog with a first post like this?

I guess I could expand on some information about me. Recently I overhauled my existence in SL. I went from a 100% human to part Neko. I have been enjoying it, having lots of fun with it and I am still learning and exploring about it. In fact, it further inspired me to then overhaul my entire business image, which went from being RS Creations to [Sidewalk] Clothing. This all happened with a couple of days, of my 1st year (rez day) anniversary in SL, and since I started my clothing biz within two weeks of starting in SL, it's all very close in time anniversary wise to each other. Happy Rez day to me. :-)