Saturday, January 20, 2007

2 Reviews in 2 days!

All I can say is wow. Since I'm the type of person who is always in doubt of myself (at least I'm told I am rather too harsh on myself about things) I am ecstatic to get such nice reviews from both Ryan Darragh of Men's Second Style and Scott Buchanan of Second Life Addicts. Ryan has a great Men's fashion blog going that I encourage everyone I know to checkout, and Scott is a forum admin for a very nice set of forums @ Second Life Addicts. Thank you very much to both of you!!

I know I have been rather inactive over the past week despite saying that I was working on some new stuff, and really I am LOL. It's just that having my days off from RL work sprinkled in between several days of working kinda hurts the creative flow. I usually do my most and best work when I have a couple days off in a row, something that hasn't happened over the past two weeks.

No comments: